Bahria Icon has more ‘ests’ beyond the best
Pakistan’s Highest Restaurant-Summit
Standing tall and majestic, overlooking the sparkling blue ocean of the Arabian Sea, Bahria Town Icon exudes a stellar oomph that bewitches the beholder. An embodiment of unparalleled craftsmanship of world renowned architects, designers, engineers, developers and builder, who worked in tandem to bring to life this 62-storeyed vertical wonder.
Bahria Town Icon’s 62 floors of Apartments & corporate offices and 42-stroreyed residential tower, with 24/7 concierge services are going to usher in new era of uber-luxurious lifestyle. There is also a wold-class shooping mall running across both towers.
Features / Amenities
- 62-Storeyed Vertical Stretch of Imagination
- Serviced Corporate Offices | Luxury Apartments Mall of Karachi | Leisure & Entertainment
- Pakistan Joins the Distinguished 300+ meters Club
- Designed by internationally acclaimed architects and consultants
- Offices are operational with the arrival of leading organizations and brands
- Infrastructure worth 1.8 billion comprising 2km long 3 underpasses,
- 1 flyover, 2 underground subways, for easier accessibility
Request a Callback
Pakistan’s Tallest Building