Standing operation procedure for construction of house in Bahria Town
NOTE:An oversight in scrutiny of drawings at the time of approval of the Building Plan does not entitle the owner to violate the building by laws.
- Gate Design
- Boundary Wall
- Finishing Material
- Aluminum Frames of windows for front façade & glass
- Floor finishes level 2’ – 0” from load level
- Height of the building 30’
- Porch Level = 9”
- Porch Depth minimum 12’ or max 380 sq ft area
- Mumty & projection not allowed
Allowable Covered Area.
|PLOT SIZE ▼||125 Sq. Yds (25’x45′)▼||250 Sq. Yds (35’x70′) ▼||500 Sq. Yds (50’x90′)▼||1000 Sq. Yds ▼||2000 Sq. Yds ▼|
- It is mandatory that boundary wall should be build up at D.P.C level & get checked from Bahria Services.
- It is mandatory to get your inspection card signed by the site inspector on every state otherwise completion certificate will not be issued.
- After plaster, before exterior finished, please contact color consultant in design wing.
- The responsibility lies with the client & constrictor:
- To ensure quality of concrete, curing of concrete works and plaster work.
- For plinth protection and to stop ingress of water to foundation
- Clients are advised to award construction work the constructors who has qualified engineers with them.
- Storm water drain will not be connected with sewerage system of Bahria Town.
All Payments deposted are refundable with 10% deduction.
All payments are valid for One year only. Payments are to be made in advance.
Please make your payments (in the form of Cash/Pay Order/ Demand Drafts) in United Bank Ltd.
Submission Drawings Mandatory
Clients are adviced to get the submission drawings prepared from outside Architect / Consultants.
Process of Design:
- Payments in Advance in United Bank Ltd.
- Get designs options from Design Wing.
- Appointment with architect to finalize the plan.
- Soil Test to be done by the client from any soil registered with PEC and licensed by SBCA
- Structural drawings to be done by PEC registered engineer.
- Structure & MEP Engineer visits will be conducted during construction.
- Fixed elevation of 125 & 250 Sq.Yds.
- ID card copy
- Allotment Letter
- Possession Letter (Copy)
- Design fees payment receipt
- In case of client absence, the person collecting drawings and inspection card should have authority letter, verified by owner.
- At the time of collection of drawings as affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs.100/- is mandatory.
- Structure designs stability certified is mandatory for approval / NOC
- Client has to submit 2 sets of soil test, structural drawings, structural stability certificate & MEP drawings.
- For basement in house of 1 Kanal and above, the client should give an undertaking of being responsible of damaged to neighbor.
- There is no approved contractor of Bahria Town.
- It is mandatory to get the approvals of exterior finishes from the Finished Expert / Architect of design wing. Violators will be charged Rs.50,000/-. Any rectification required will be done by the client at his/her own cost.
- Fiber glass shades are not allowed.
- Outdoor units of AC’s, must be installed on the roof top
- Geyser shall be installed in rear COS.
- Any kind of fencing is not allowed to erect outside the housed an the green belts.